INDUSTRY PAIN POINTS
The investment is high, the error rate is high, the efficiency is low, the cash management has hidden dangers, and the candidates are extremely inconvenient.
It is difficult to arrange examination affairs, to coordinate on-site examinations, and to control fraudulent situations such as taking examinations and finding relationships.
The test paper has no anti-counterfeiting technology and is easy to be replaced; the candidate information cannot be confirmed after the test paper is damaged.
Traditional marking papers are more difficult to evaluate, the reviewing environment is noisy, the progress is difficult to control, the registration and scoring are prone to errors, and the examination papers are difficult to find, retrieve, and save.
The management cannot control the progress of recruitment and examination, make effective decisions, find management loopholes in time, and avoid the occurrence of major problems.
The integrated service process covers the entire process of the art admissions examination from registration to examination admission, with detailed records of each stage, which is convenient for tracking and tracing.
● The art joint examination of the examination institutes of all provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities
● Admissions examinations for colleges and universities for each art major;
● Monthly exams, quarterly exams, and mock exams organized by various art institutions.
One-stop solution to all pain points in the industry:
● 24-hour independent web report
● Candidates pay online
● Written examination arrangement, professional examination arrangement
● Distributed test center arrangement, supporting remote locations
● Printing of art examination papers
● Professional art scoring and score registration
● Statistics, analysis, decision-making
Flexible test management
Support single test center, distributed test center arrangement; can automatically arrange test affairs according to rules; test affairs materials cover comprehensively.
Test paper variable printing sorting
Using the patented technology of "sorting batch printing method based on automatic data call", with document merging, data filling and test paper printing as the core, the printing and bagging speed is fast, and the bagging is accurate.
Support online exam mode
Supports online examination mode, online process guidelines for professional examinations, professional examination questions release, supporting full-process background management, and all operation records can be traced and inquired.
Anti-counterfeiting patent technology for art test papers
Unique art test paper anti-counterfeiting patent technology: to ensure that the test paper is unique and prevent replacement; the clear code is used for system scanning and identification; the unique algorithm password identification, double protection, prevents information loss and ensures data accuracy.
● Big data analysis and monitoring of the marking deviation of each marking judge, including deviation direction and deviation value, to facilitate the unified marking scale and ensure the quality of marking;
● The system automatically returns, and the original stall analysis returns algorithm is successfully applied to the entrance examination and proofreading examination papers, which improves the efficiency of grading and ensures the quality of grading;
● The discipline inspection system monitors all operations during the scoring process;
● The collection and registration system can record the specific storage location of the physics test paper, which is convenient for later search.
Examination paper review and analysis
It is provided after each examination and provides an intranet query module isolated from the external network. The corresponding examination paper can be inquired through the relevant information of the examinee, and the examination paper information can be reviewed conveniently and quickly.
Professional software and hardware cooperate with experienced implementation engineers to serve the entire project process throughout the entire process to ensure high-quality services.